- TEEING OFF: The community lost a special man
- Eighth Kodiak resident dies due to COVID
- Community members oppose school mask mandate
- Sophie Jane Shepherd (Katelnikoff)
- Fishermen question city support for shipyard
- Preparing for takeoff: Kodiak rocket launch site gets busy
- Street mural planned for downtown Kodiak
- Robinson on the verge of qualifying for a state meet in two fall sports
- FEMA workers fitting the bill for Providence
- Good salmon catch leads to permit, boat sales
- Amanda Bohman
Board President Tim Doran said the district is lucky to have Karen Melin, who left a job as deputy commissioner with the Alaska Department of Education and Early Development to lead the Fairbanks North Star Borough School District during challenging times.
- Liv Clifford
While all nuclear energy poses some risk, microreactors — small enough in size to fit inside a shipping container — are designed to cool without the need for offsite power, which markedly reduces the potential for accidents and risk to surrounding communities.
- Linda F. Hersey
“This is the race to watch in the next election cycle,” said Cynthia Henry, a Republican National Committee member active in the Alaska Republican party.