- Crab season could be a disaster, and no one seems to know why
- Aftershocks continue in Interior Alaska after Monday night earthquake
- Now snow crab population is in trouble
- Bear warning issued for Bells Flats area
- Some Kodiak employers will face vaccine mandates
- Kodiak COVID count bumps up
- ESC takes off mask mandate, but doesn’t throw it away
- Hockey to become a sanctioned sport at Kodiak High
- 4.9 earthquake felt across Interior Alaska
- School district expresses concerns over staffing levels
- Linda F. Hersey
The security breach involved protected personal information under HIPAA and the Alaska Personal Information Protection Act (APIPA).
- Amanda Bohman
Once complete, a portion of the highway will be elevated above some railroad tracks and the final segment of a bike/pedestrian path will link Fairbanks and North Pole by way of Badger Road.