- Neil Sargent, Kodiak centenarian, dies at 101
- Kodiak woman ‘drifts’ into Beaver Pond
- Police release names in downtown murder-suicide
- Obituary: Devin John Simeonoff
- Mixed bag for start of Kodiak salmon season
- Local crews work to address invasive species
- Alaska Aerospace CEO departs for new position
- Housing for hounds: KHS class project to benefit animal shelter
- Kodiak woman faces felony charges in drug arrest
- Laurence and Marvin demonstrate the importance of fatherhood
- Alena Naiden, firstname.lastname@example.org
While each community in the region has a health aide, patients with more serious medical issues will be coming to the new clinic before going to Fairbanks or Anchorage, Demit explained.
- Liv Clifford, email@example.com
Harley Hunter Morris, 18, and Ahviana Yvonne Johnkins, 16, of Fairbanks, are charged with first-degree conspiracy to commit murder and first-degree attempted murder. Morris faces an additional charge of first-degree assault.
- Amanda Bohman, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ryder Alan Smith, 23, is on trial in Fairbanks Superior Court on charges of first-degree murder and evidence tampering in connection with Horace-Wright’s death.