Rain won’t go away
- Caleb Oswell
- Byler pushes feud with city even further
- Kodiak resident gets First Lady’s Volunteer of the Year Award
- Edward Opheim Jr.
- Jailor pleads not guilty to sexual assault
- Dr. Weston Fields
- Preece receives award for Kindness Project work
- Kelly Wakefield
- Brian Young Invite returns to Kodiak
- Crab Fest Token found at the spit
- Peltola: On debt ceiling, fisheries and patience
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.
- By MAISIE THOMAS Fairbanks Daily News-Miner
In Alaska, Covid-19 cases are leveling off after reaching record highs during the Omicron surge, but a new and even more highly contagious variant is on the rise. The BA.2 variant of Omicron now accounts for over 50% of new cases nationally, and just under half of cases in Alaska, state epid…
- LINDA F. HERSEY Fairbanks Daily News-Miner
North Pole Rep. Mike Prax was one of eight lawmakers diagnosed with Covid-19 Wednesday in an outbreak that has swept through the Alaska House.
- By LIV CLIFFORD Fairbanks Daily News-Miner
Alaskans lost more than $13 million to suspected internet crimes in 2021, federal data shows.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.