The Kodiak High School softball team held its annual halibut dinner fundraiser Saturday at Kodiak High School. First-year head coach Michelle Stratton said the team raised close to $10,000. This week, the Bears travel to the Mat-Su Valley for games against Wasilla (Thursday), Palmer (Friday)…
- Byler pushes feud with city even further
- Dr. Weston Fields
- Byler files separate suit against Coast Guard
- Brian Young Invite returns to Kodiak
- Kodiak resident gets First Lady’s Volunteer of the Year Award
- The life and legacy of Weston Fields
- Outdoor Kodiak debuts with paintball
- OFF TO THE SEMIFINALS: Kodiak takes out Petersburg in opening round
- Edward Opheim Jr.
- Jailor pleads not guilty to sexual assault
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- By MAISIE THOMAS Fairbanks Daily News-Miner
In Alaska, Covid-19 cases are leveling off after reaching record highs during the Omicron surge, but a new and even more highly contagious variant is on the rise. The BA.2 variant of Omicron now accounts for over 50% of new cases nationally, and just under half of cases in Alaska, state epid…
- LINDA F. HERSEY Fairbanks Daily News-Miner
North Pole Rep. Mike Prax was one of eight lawmakers diagnosed with Covid-19 Wednesday in an outbreak that has swept through the Alaska House.
- By LIV CLIFFORD Fairbanks Daily News-Miner
Alaskans lost more than $13 million to suspected internet crimes in 2021, federal data shows.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.