The Potter parody
- Kodiak Middle School Shakesbears performed ‘Puffs’ in the middle school commons last weekend. The performance is a parody of the Harry Potter series and is a regular presentation for the middle school and high school drama clubs. The high school drama club will be putting on its own version of ‘Puffs’ this Friday and Saturday. Check Friday’s calendar for details. Photos by Caleb Oswell
- Byler pushes feud with city even further
- Kodiak resident gets First Lady’s Volunteer of the Year Award
- Edward Opheim Jr.
- Dr. Weston Fields
- Jailor pleads not guilty to sexual assault
- Preece receives award for Kindness Project work
- Brian Young Invite returns to Kodiak
- Kelly Wakefield
- OFF TO THE SEMIFINALS: Kodiak takes out Petersburg in opening round
- Peltola: On debt ceiling, fisheries and patience
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.
- By MAISIE THOMAS Fairbanks Daily News-Miner
In Alaska, Covid-19 cases are leveling off after reaching record highs during the Omicron surge, but a new and even more highly contagious variant is on the rise. The BA.2 variant of Omicron now accounts for over 50% of new cases nationally, and just under half of cases in Alaska, state epid…
- LINDA F. HERSEY Fairbanks Daily News-Miner
North Pole Rep. Mike Prax was one of eight lawmakers diagnosed with Covid-19 Wednesday in an outbreak that has swept through the Alaska House.
- By LIV CLIFFORD Fairbanks Daily News-Miner
Alaskans lost more than $13 million to suspected internet crimes in 2021, federal data shows.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.