Walking the Cliff Point Estates on Kodiak Island in Alaska, I was reminded of the sacrifice involved, the development required and the benefits/fruit which which should come from such an investment.
When one makes a purchase of one of these plots on Cliff Point, a huge sacrifice will have to be made. In order for possession to take place, the land will need to be bought with a price.
In similar fashion, there has been something much more valuable that has been bought with a price. What is more valuable is the souls of mankind. Our lives, which is more precious than silver, gold or a plot of land has been bought by the One who made us.
Jesus made the sacrifice for us. He gave His life for us. He gave so that we could live. He gave us new life, He washed our sins away and He gave us eternal life which begins now. With His sacrifice, we are no longer our own. We have been bought with a price.
Like a new plot must be developed after being purchased, we too need to be developed. Our spiritual house needs to grow.
May we all turn our hearts heavenward this day and allow Him to develop us. May we all bear the fruit of the spirit which symbolizes our new lives in Him.
Have a great day and week my friends.
As always, if you have a friend who you feel may benefit from these weekly videos please share it and encourage them to press SUBSCRIBE in the lower corner. Then they will receive these posts each week.
- Man charged with Black Friday robberies
- Former Kodiak man charged with vehicular homicide in fatal Washington crash
- Brrrr, brace for a cold winter
- FARMING FAMILY: Pages carries on tradition
- Tusty will make two more trips to Kodiak
- C.G. rescues hunters near Sand Point
- Being thankful to God for those He puts in our path
- Black Friday, Small Business Saturday mostly successful
- ALUMNI ROUNDUP: Ellsworths capture Oregon 4A state football title
- KHL claims 2 titles at Turkey Shootout
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.