There is something truly majestic about watching an American Bald Eagle soar in flight. They seem like they do it almost effortlessly. With just slight adjustments in their wings, they take advantage of the updrafts and glide through the air. It is a beautiful thing to behold.
In this video, I go to one of my favorite spots on Kodiak Island in Alaska in order to possibly get a glimpse of an eagle perching in a tree or soaring in flight.
As I sought for a glimpse of our national bird, a scripture was brought to mind. It is a scripture which makes a wonderful promise. With this promise however there are some things which we have to do. May we all this day receive this promise as we follow the instructions of the One who desires lead us day by day.
As always my friends, if this video has encouraged you and a friend comes to mind. Share this video with them and encourage them to press SUBSCRIBE on the bottom so that they will receive a video when they are posted each week.
Have a wonderful week.
- TEEING OFF: The community lost a special man
- Kodiak man medevaced after assault near Tony’s
- Street mural planned for downtown Kodiak
- Residents: Emergency Services Council should be disbanded
- Fishermen question city support for shipyard
- Eighth Kodiak resident dies due to COVID
- Preparing for takeoff: Kodiak rocket launch site gets busy
- Robinson on the verge of qualifying for a state meet in two fall sports
- Sophie Katelnikoff Shepherd, the last of Karluk’s elders
- Community members oppose school mask mandate
- Maisie Thomas
Lavelle's Bistro's vaccine mandate goes into effect on Monday and so far it will be the only Fairbanks restaurant to require that its customers and staff are vaccinated.
- Maisie Thomas
Alaska's case rate is four times higher than the national average.