- Obituary: Devin John Simeonoff
- Kodiak woman ‘drifts’ into Beaver Pond
- Couple found dead in apparent murder-suicide
- City proposes food truck regulation in public spaces
- Kodiak man faces burglary, firearm theft charges
- Sun’aq crayfish eradication efforts focus on Buskin
- Coast Guard finds dead gray whales on Tugidak
- Local crews work to address invasive species
- Ransomware attacks in Alaska? They’re already here
- Obituary: Kenneth Creamer
- Alena Naiden, firstname.lastname@example.org
What is surprising about low transmission in the Fairbanks area is that it comes as a juxtaposition to the region’s low vaccination rate. With 42% of people fully vaccinated in the borough, we are third to last in Alaska.
- Amanda Bohman, email@example.com
While visitors have been required for months to undergo a temperature check to enter the Rabinowitz Courthouse, public employees at the courthouse have not faced that same requirement.