#Kodiak #Alaska #Earthquake #Shorts on May 12th, 2021. Don't forget to subscribe and hit the bell for future updates.
- Obituary: Devin John Simeonoff
- Kodiak woman ‘drifts’ into Beaver Pond
- Couple found dead in apparent murder-suicide
- City proposes food truck regulation in public spaces
- Kodiak man faces burglary, firearm theft charges
- Sun’aq crayfish eradication efforts focus on Buskin
- Coast Guard finds dead gray whales on Tugidak
- Ransomware attacks in Alaska? They’re already here
- Obituary: Kenneth Creamer
- HEADING SOUTH: Kodiak boys basketball set to play close to 22 games in two weeks
- Alena Naiden, email@example.com
What is surprising about low transmission in the Fairbanks area is that it comes as a juxtaposition to the region’s low vaccination rate. With 42% of people fully vaccinated in the borough, we are third to last in Alaska.
- Amanda Bohman, firstname.lastname@example.org
While visitors have been required for months to undergo a temperature check to enter the Rabinowitz Courthouse, public employees at the courthouse have not faced that same requirement.