This week Mark heads back to Alaska where he's hoping for a few more species to be crossed off the list. He is confronted with the harsh weather that Kodiak Island is so commonly known for, but still manages to come away with three new species including the targeted Barrow's goldeneye.
For a full list of the species taken on The Journey Within - A Bird Hunter's Diary The Waterfowl Slam. Go to my website: https://markvpeterson.com/waterfowl-slam/
If you want to book any of the hunts you see on my journeys go to: https://worldwidetrophyadventures.com/species/waterfowl/
Thank you to these great Partners
Subscribe to My YouTube channel and hit the notification button 🔔 to be notified when a new video of "The Journey Within – A Bird Hunter’s Diary" is released.
#TheJourneyWithin #MarkPeterson #WorldwideTrophyAdventures
- 8.2-magnitude quake triggers tsunami warning
- Theodore “JR” Peter Squartsoff Jr.
- Theodore Peter Squartsoff Sr.
- Kodiak Football League folds, citing declines in number of players, volunteers
- Obituary: Ronald James Monigold
- COVID cases in Kodiak continue to rise
- Obituary: Robert E. Inga
- 32 active local COVID cases: EOC
- Another structure burns in Two Rivers
- Kodiak goes wild after Jacoby’s Olympic win
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.