POV: You're a fish in the Buskin River on Kodiak Island Alaska.
The Salmon are running on Kodiak Island. This is what a Salmon run looks like under the water. This section of the river was pretty calm, so you get to see what it looks like for the Salmon.
I floated my GoPro Hero 8 down the Buskin River On Kodiak Island in Alaska during a Silver Salmon and Pink Salmon fly fishing trip just for fun. I'll be making a short video of our fly fishing trip and upload it here soon. We did a bunch of bears, maybe if we see another bear, I'll try floating my GoPro past the bear while it's in the river.
- Kodiak teen becomes first Give AK A Shot winner
- SDEU makes fourth Kodiak drug arrest in last month
- Covid alert level remains high for Alaska
- Michael Fredrick Devers
- Josephine Marie Vargo
- ESC caught in the middle of COVID debate
- North Star, Old Harbor schools closed
- Two more companies eye Kodiak launch site
- Assembly supports proposed Providence housing project
- COVID cases jump 86% in a week
- Amanda Bohman
Those who knew him described First Traditional Chief Donald Honea Sr. as a “working man’s man” with a great sense of humor and a deep religious faith. He died this week at age 90.
- Alena Naiden
Alaska reported seven more deaths from Covid-19, five of them in the Fairbanks area. Those come as health care workers report harassment and threats from the public.