While on our way back from a fishing trip, we saw a pod of Orcas breaching and splashing on the horizon, so we went over to see them. By the time we got there, they had spread out and we could see them scattered for miles, cruising fast through the rough water. This one came close to the boat as you can see, and she was having a good old time playing in the waves! Unfortunately, the wind was so strong we could only watch her for a few minutes before we had to bring the drone back in.
- 8.2-magnitude quake triggers tsunami warning
- Theodore “JR” Peter Squartsoff Jr.
- Theodore Peter Squartsoff Sr.
- Kodiak Football League folds, citing declines in number of players, volunteers
- Obituary: Ronald James Monigold
- COVID cases in Kodiak continue to rise
- Obituary: Robert E. Inga
- 32 active local COVID cases: EOC
- Another structure burns in Two Rivers
- Kodiak goes wild after Jacoby’s Olympic win
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.