On this episode, David recounts his August 2022 trip to Kodiak Alaska to harvest both mountain goat and blacktail deer. David has always wanted to hunt mountain goats and finally got his chance alongside his dad, brother and the guys from Blue Creek Outdoors.
This episode of RadCast Outdoors Podcast is sponsored by PK Lures, Hi Mountain Seasonings, and Bow Spider. Please go visit our sponsors and thank them for sponsoring RadCast Outdoors by giving them your business.
- Kodiak crabbers make plans that don’t include Tanners
- John C. Ure
- Crabbers standing firm — and staying put
- James Alan Bruskotter
- The Ark of the Covenant and Jesus Christ
- Dr. Loren Halter
- Memories from the Scandies Rose
- Students engage in seafood processing workshop
- Kodiak crabbers securing tenders to take all local Tanners out of town
- Alumni Roundup: Krug flourishing in starting lineup
- By MAISIE THOMAS Fairbanks Daily News-Miner
In Alaska, Covid-19 cases are leveling off after reaching record highs during the Omicron surge, but a new and even more highly contagious variant is on the rise. The BA.2 variant of Omicron now accounts for over 50% of new cases nationally, and just under half of cases in Alaska, state epid…