We are visiting with Blueevolution.com in Kodiak Alaska to learn about kelp farming. Ribbon Kelp, also called Wakame is grow on long lines. Mariculture or ocean farming of kelp and oysters are farmed in Kodiak. In this video we are separating and thinning the kelp on a conveyer belt in a food processing facility.
#shorts, #kelp, #seaweed, #mariculture, #aquaculture, #seafood, #wakame, #marine, #ocean, #alaska
- 8.2-magnitude quake triggers tsunami warning
- Theodore “JR” Peter Squartsoff Jr.
- Theodore Peter Squartsoff Sr.
- Kodiak Football League folds, citing declines in number of players, volunteers
- Obituary: Ronald James Monigold
- COVID cases in Kodiak continue to rise
- Obituary: Robert E. Inga
- 32 active local COVID cases: EOC
- Another structure burns in Two Rivers
- Kodiak goes wild after Jacoby’s Olympic win
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.