Kodiak Brown Bear Hunting Adventure with Billy Molls
find this film and more than 150 other Alaskan hunting adventures on DVD at www.
(Text from Back cover of DVD)
Imagine,,, waking up every morning in a 12X16-foot, soot-stained canvas wall-tent pitched beside a pristine lake somewhere in the remote reaches of Kodiak Island. It’s springtime. Ominous, snow-capped mountains surround you. You drink two fingers of whiskey every night. You eat eggs, hashbrowns, and fresh caught trout every morning at sunrise. As the birds sing and the waves slap the beach you thank God you’re alive, and no bears—that you know of—came into camp last night.
You lace your boots, stuff some food in your pack, grab your rifle, double-check the chamber, and head into the most legendary bear hunting grounds in the world.
- Kennicott collides with another ferry
- Catherine (Cathy) Lindsey
- City Council allows ATVs on roads
- Tom Simpler, beloved teacher and athletic director, dies at 80
- Man charged with felony after drugs found in his underwear
- COVID cases climb to 834
- Man charged for allegedly stealing a vehicle
- Haroldean Nancy (Tootie) Anderson
- Record rainfall set last week
- The wait pays off for Tanner crab fishery
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.