The world lost an amazing, kind and generous soul June 5, 2021. Devin John Simeonoff was loved by everyone he met. Devin was born on March 26, 1998, to John Simeonoff and Denise McMurry. He was a tremendous light right from birth with a contagious laugh and huge smile. These past two seasons Devin began following in his father’s footsteps and became a fisherman. He was so proud of his first crab season and looked forward to going again. Devin had a special bond with his siblings Marissa,Taylor, Emily, Travers and Amsey. He was the best brother and friend you could ask for. Devin loved to watch scary movies with mom and hang out with his dad. Words cannot express the loss or pain all his family and friends are experiencing. Devin left behind his grandmother Elaine McMurry; his father John Simeonoff; mother Denise McMurry; aunts Jill Freeman (Rob), Sarah Hanson, Ellen Simeonoff and Peggy Brisbane (James); uncles Fred Simeonoff and Cy Simeonoff; brothers and sisters Marissa Simeonoff, Tayler Niklas-Stevens, Emily Simeonoff, Travers Duncan and Amsey Ray Duncan; and nephews Pressley, Radley and Benji; and many more cousins and relatives. His memorial Service will be held on Wednesday, June 16, at the Church of Christ at 3457 Spruce Cape Road starting at 5 p.m. Come gather and eat and celebrate his life with memories and stories.
- 8.2-magnitude quake triggers tsunami warning
- Theodore “JR” Peter Squartsoff Jr.
- Theodore Peter Squartsoff Sr.
- Kodiak Football League folds, citing declines in number of players, volunteers
- Obituary: Ronald James Monigold
- COVID cases in Kodiak continue to rise
- Obituary: Robert E. Inga
- 32 active local COVID cases: EOC
- Another structure burns in Two Rivers
- Kodiak goes wild after Jacoby’s Olympic win
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.