Details for KDM SALES PERSON
KDM SALES PERSON
In this role you will have the opportunity to serve
customers through a range of print and digital products.
The right person is at home on The Rock and believes in the unique power of local media to reach a local audience. This position offers a competitive base salary plus commission, and a full benefits package.
To apply, email your resume to:
We are a drug-free workplace and an Equal
- Eighth Kodiak resident dies due to COVID
- Coast Guard airdrops oxygen tanks to distressed crew
- Quota drops, season cancellations could cost $100M
- Community members oppose school mask mandate
- Sophie Jane Shepherd (Katelnikoff)
- Survey reveals chilling domestic violence stats for Alaska
- Joanne Elinor Dorman
- Conservation projects fail to receive funding
- Fishermen question city support for shipyard
- Preparing for takeoff: Kodiak rocket launch site gets busy
- Amanda Bohman
Multiple options are under consideration to shore up student transportation at the school district, including a potential partnership with the Metropolitan Area Commuter System to help get high school students living along that system to school.
- Maisie Thomas
As of Jan. 1, ATVs will be allowed on Alaska roads with speed limits of 45 miles per hour or less. Although the regulation includes a provision allowing municipalities to opt out of the change, as a second-class borough the Fairbanks North Star Borough will have limited power to do so.