• At 10:43 p.m., Alaska State Troopers responded to a two-vehicle crash near Mill Bay Beach. A 17-year-old driver with a passenger had pulled out of Mill Bay Beach and was struck by another driver. The driver and passenger of the struck vehicle had minor injuries and were taken to Providence Kodiak Island Medical Center for treatment. The driver of the struck vehicle was cited for failing to exercise due care to avoid a collision and driving in violation of her provisional license. The driver of the vehicle that did the hitting was cited for basic speed. The hit vehicle was totaled.
• Alaska Wildlife Troopers cited a man sport fishing on the Buskin River for making a false statement about a material fact on his sport fishing license.
• AWT cited a man sportfishing on the Buskin River for not buying a fishing license.
• At 8:18 p.m., AST stopped a vehicle for an equipment violation and issued the driver a summons for driving without a valid license.
• At 8:39 p.m., AST stopped a vehicle for a registration violation and found that the driver was using fraudulent plates to hide the identity of the vehicle. The driver was issued a summons to appear in court.
• AST arrested a man on an outstanding Unalaska Police Department felony warrant of misconduct involving a controlled substance in the fifth degree.
• At 7:35 p.m., AST stopped a vehicle for an equipment vehicle and gave the operator a summons for driving without a license.
• At 9:22 p.m., AST responded to a report of a fight on Spruce Cape Road and found that a Kodiak resident had assaulted her boyfriend, giving him a minor injury. Alcohol was involved and the woman was arrested for domestic violence, assault in the fourth degree.
• At 10:40 a.m., AST responded to a report of squatters in a vacant house, and arrested two people for criminal trespass in the first degree and criminal mischief in the fourth degree. One of the people was also charged with violating his conditions of release.