• Alaska Wildlife Troopers cited a person for fishing over the halibut limit in Larsen Bay. One of his halibut was seized for evidence.
• At 10:20 a.m., Alaska Wildlife Troopers issued a summons to a person on board a commercial fishing vessel that was tendering near Harvester Island for keeping a sport-caught halibut with commercially caught fish. The halibut was seized for evidence.
• At 7:40 p.m., Alaska Wildlife Troopers cited a person who had participated in a set net fishery but had not purchased a commercial crewmembers license.
• At 9:50 a.m., Alaska Wildlife Troopers cited a person whose commercial fishing vessel near Seven Mile Beach was not displaying the Alaska Department of Fish and Game vessel identification numbers.
• At 2:30 p.m., Alaska Wildlife Troopers cited the owner of a vessel at Cape Kostromitinof that was not registered.
• Alaska Wildlife Troopers cited a person who was using more than one line to sport fish for halibut in Chiniak Bay.
• At 10:04 p.m., Alaska State Troopers responded to an all-terrain vehicle accident in the Cliff Point recreation area. A 17-year-old Kodiak resident said he was riding his ATV on a trail when another ATV, driven by an unknown male with a female passenger, hit his. The complainant said the ATV that hit his flipped and the passenger received moderate facial injuries. The male and female left in a silver Jeep Cherokee before troopers arrived. An investigation is ongoing.