She weighed 7 pounds, 13 ounces and measured 21 inches long. Her parents are originally from California and now live in Alaska. Her mother stays at home and her father is in the Coast Guard. Also welcoming her to the family is Cody Ray Stroup.
• Wyatt Bennett Mathews was born at 12:19 a.m. March 16, 2014 to Courtnnie Rachelle Mathews and Nathan Bennett Mathews.
He weighed 7 pounds, 2 ounces and measured 21 inches long. His parents are originally from Florida and North Carolina and now live in Kodiak. Her father is in the Coast Guard.
Grandparents are Patrica Lopez from Florida and Laure and Matt Mathews from North Carolina and Georgia.
• Waverly Jane Hargraves was born at 9:30 a.m. March 17, 2014 to Damon and Heidi Hargraves.
She weighed 8 pounds, 9 ounces and measured 21.25 inches long. Her parents are originally from Ketchikan and Kansas City, Mo. and now live in Kodiak. Her father is the assistant principal at Kodiak Middle School. Also welcoming her to the family is Axel and Asa.
Grandparents are Mike and Robbi Haynes from Springfield, Mo. and Darroll and Savanah Hargraves from Wasilla.
• Evelyn Patricia Sloan was born at 10:08 a.m. March 17, 2014 to John and Ashley Sloan.
She weighed 7 pounds, 4 ounces and measured 20 inches long. Her parents are originally from Pennsylvania and now live in Kodiak. Her mother works at Sloan Photography and her father is stationed on the Coast Guard cutter Spar.
Grandparents are Joseph and Ellen Sloan from Pennsylvania and Chris and Lisa Audette from Kentucky.
• Cora Anise Pavloff was born at 4:42 a.m. March 18, 2014 to Nickelas and Becky Pavloff.
She weighed 7 pounds, 15.8 ounces and measured 19.5 inches long. Her parents are originally from Kodiak. Her mother is self employed and her father is in the Coast Guard. Also welcoming her to the family is Damion, Jayden, Ryian, Tristian and Ella.
• Joseph Michael Larson was born at 10:09 a.m. March 13, 2014, to Joseph and Deanna Larson.
He weighed 9 pounds, 5 ounces and measured 21.6 inches long. His parents are originally from Howard City, Michigan. His father is in the United States Navy.
Grandparents are Michael and Laura Thompson of Howard City, Mich., Dale Larson of Sand Lake, Michigan, and Sherry Larson of Howard City, Mich.