Thursday, July 19
• At 1:37 p.m., a caller reported two men laying on the ground near Mill Bay Road. Both were intoxicated but did not meet the criteria for protective custody. They left when officers requested.
• At 4:27 p.m., a caller on Hillside Drive reported finding broken beer bottles with blood on them. Officers found the bottles but no signs of blood.
• At 4:34 p.m., a caller reported two men fighting on Larch Street. When officers arrived, the men were separated and denied fighting.
• At 5:47 p.m., an officer on Thorsheim Street gave kids coupons for free food to reward them for wearing helmets while cycling.
• At 8:48 p.m. on Mill Bay Road, an officer gave a kid a coupon for free food to reward him for wearing a helmet while cycling.
• At 10:58 p.m., a man was arrested on Shelikof Street for having an open container of alcohol and refusing a Breathalyzer test.
Friday, July 20
• At 1:12 a.m., a woman on Selief Lane reported receiving several explicit messages. An officer discussed her options.
• At 1:25 a.m., Alaska State Troopers reported someone drove over all cones in the Rezanof Drive construction zone. Officers removed them from the roadway.
• At 4:45 a.m., a woman on Cedar Street requested help to remove an unwanted man from her home. He is a friend of her roommate and was invited.
• At 5:13 a.m., the man on Cedar Street called 911 to report the woman from the previous call is out of control and possibly hitting people. Officers found it was a verbal argument only.
• At 9:23 a.m., a vehicle on Marine Way was cited for a traffic offense.
• At 9:26 a.m., a vehicle on Marine Way was cited for a parking violation.
• At 9:34 a.m., an officer impounded a loose dog on Mill Bay Road.
• At 11:10 a.m., an officer investigated a report of feces smeared down a slide on Selief Lane. The waste was cleaned and the slide sanitized.
• At 1:17 p.m., a woman turned in a purse she found to the police station. Its owner was contacted and will pick it up.
• At 3:19 p.m., a woman called police to report her vehicle was hit in a parking lot a month ago and wanted the accident logged for insurance purposes.
• At 3:23 p.m., a vehicle on Rezanof Drive East was towed for blocking traffic.
• At 3:27 p.m., a caller reported an illegal campsite on Trident Way.
• At 3:46 p.m., a man on Hillside drive was advised to put his dog on a leash.
• At 4:34 p.m., a man on Marine Way claimed a raging driver punched him, but there were no signs of assault.
• At 8:03 p.m., an officer was flagged down on Marine Way by a person who wanted to apologize for his behavior the day before.
• At 8:15 p.m., an intoxicated man was stopped from panhandling outside a Marine Way business and advised to stay away from bars.
• At 11:05 p.m., a 911 caller reported she saw four or five men getting into a fight on Shelikof Street. When officers arrived, one man claimed he was assaulted. Investigation did not find anything to back up the claim.
• At 11:42 p.m., a woman was arrested for violating conditions of release on Shelikof Street.
Saturday, July 21
• At 12:05 a.m., a Rezanof Drive West resident reported his neighbors are banging drums very loudly. The neighbors agreed to stop.
• At 12:16 a.m., a caller on Marine Way reported a fight in progress. Everyone was gone when police arrived.
• At 1:16 a.m., a caller reported vehicles racing on Thorsheim Street and Selief Lane. They were gone when police arrived.
• At 1:45 a.m., a woman on Mill Bay Road reported her adult daughter took her car keys and left their home. When found, the daughter said she took the keys because her mother was drunk, and she didn’t want her mother to drive.
• At 2:02 a.m., a 911 caller said two taxi drivers were fighting over a parking spot. It was a verbal argument only.
• At 2:16 a.m., a caller reported a drunken driver on Mill Bay Road. The case was turned over to Alaska State Troopers.
• At 3:02 a.m., a caller reported traffic cones and partitions are in the middle of Rezanof Drive East. Officers removed them.
• At 4:24 a.m., someone flagged down an officer on Marine Way to report a fight. There was no fight.
• At 5:02 a.m., an officer saw two men fighting on Marine Way. Both men left the area in taxis.
• At 9:29 a.m., a caller reported a woman was not with her legal custodian. The custodian was within sight.
At 2:32 p.m., a caller reported two construction signs on Rezanof Drive East had been run over.