Friday, Jan. 31
- One dead, one missing in mysterious raft mishap near Kodiak
- Three face indictment in theft of AR-15
- More flights, COVID testing arriving at Kodiak airport; 10th positive test confirmed
- Kodiak city welcomes new finance director
- Christopher “Chris” Garth Bublitz
- Local reels in two halibut
- Celebrating 50 years of love and adventure in a time of COVID-19
- Hiking challenge returns
- Coast Guard member among last week’s local COVID cases
- Alaska reports 42 new COVID-19 cases
- Julie Stricker, email@example.com
If a landslide occurs, it could dump millions of tons of rock into Harriman Ford, generating a large tsunami that could have devastating effects on fishermen and recreationalists in Prince William Sound.
- Dorothy Chomicz firstname.lastname@example.org
According to a criminal complaint filed in Fairbanks court, Alaska State Troopers responded to a Goldstream Road apartment at 12:07 a.m. after getting a report that Peterson had shoved a woman down and pushed his way into her home.