Kodiak High School’s Aaron Polasky pitches to teammate Austin Frick during the blue/gold game Saturday at Baranof Field. The varsity beat the junior varsity 12-5. (Derek Clarkston photo)
- Coast Guard looking for details about Scandies Rose
- Spotlight: Marian Johnson
- Bering Sea red king crab in high demand
- Obituary: Dodd Coggeshall Shay
- Kodiak schools go remote until January as mask mandate announced
- Seafood processors dealt new mandates
- Democrats making inroads on Emerald Isle
- Seven new COVID cases reported in Kodiak
- Safeway shelves to be stocked for Thanksgiving rush
- 5 Kingfishers snag podium places at the Alaska High School Invitational
- Alena Naiden, email@example.com
Fairbanks Mayor Jim Matherly defended the city’s work on improving policing in a letter he sent Monday responding to a position statement from the local chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.
- Amanda Bohman firstname.lastname@example.org
Some students are excelling under the remote learning model, while many students are feeling isolated and are falling behind, according to comments from survey takers.