- Kodiak Island Search and Rescue locate family lost on Pyramid Mt.
- Kodiak officials announce two new positive COVID-19 cases
- Archaeologists uncover site of ancient Alutiiq summer home
- ‘Hybrid’ Crab Fest to go semi-virtual
- Coast Guard member among last week’s local COVID cases
- Providence Medical Center CEO resigns
- Local man faces felony DUI charges
- KODIAK PRIDE: 5K run/walk shines light on local LGBTQIA+ community
- Alaska reports 46 new COVID-19 cases, marking highest daily count
- Pebble Mine decision hangs over Bristol Bay salmon season
- By Dorothy Chomicz, email@example.com
"Stopping the violence will take community involvement," Alaska Public Safety Commissioner Amanda Price said.
- By Amanda Bohman, firstname.lastname@example.org
Outside experts at National Economic Research Associates and the international law firm Morrison & Foerster were hired to help the state analyze Hilcorp’s finances along with the $5.6 billion deal in which Hilcorp, a private company based in Texas, is purchasing Alaska assets from BP.