The Kodiak Daily Mirror offers a wide variety of advertising options in our regular print edition and special sections and on our website. Contact our advertising department for more information at (907) 486-3227 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To place a classified ad online, click here.
- Great-grandmother of 27 publishes children’s story about Kodiak
- Warm waters across Alaska cause salmon die-offs
- Kodiak man charged with felony
- Alutiiq Museum receives a surprise $5,000 donation
- Mary Louise McFarland
- City of Kodiak urges residents to conserve water
- ADQ processors, Coast Guard and Seashare send 24,000 pounds of halibut to villages
- Thomas Allen Kjera
- 2 vie for borough mayor
- Vangieh Afaga Ramos
- Kyrie Long, email@example.com
“It struck me as an idea that we could bring in some kind of boulder and encourage people to paint it, and therefore, they would have something to paint, and they could leave their message,” Carl Strange said.
- Alistair Gardiner firstname.lastname@example.org
Troopers received a report just after 1 p.m. Monday from Erin Brunquist, 69, of Palmer, that his son, Christien Brunquist, 42, was stuck on a logjam in the middle of the Tanana River after his kayak was pinned against it.