- Report finds sexual misconduct by St. Mary’s employee
- Second bear shot at Selief dumpster
- Wells appeals life sentence for double murder
- Bear killed near Selief dumpster
- Kodiak woman charged after allegedly tampering with evidence
- Chadwick Holland Abell
- Strike authorization vote looms for hospital union
- BIA seeks Alaska Native Vietnam-era veterans eligible for land plots
- Egdorf named 2019 Eric Lochman Memorial Big Buck Contest champion
- Teeing Off: George Lee was one of the good ones
- Richard Winton and Dan Woike, Tribune News Service
LOS ANGELES — Kobe Bryant, 41, the legendary basketball star who spent 20 years with the Los Angeles Lakers, was killed when the helicopter he was traveling in crashed and burst into flames Sunday morning amid foggy conditions in the hills above Calabasas, sources told the Los Angeles Times.
- By Amanda Bohman, firstname.lastname@example.org
A cannabis cafe is coming soon in Fairbanks, according to Dan Peters, co-owner of GoodSinse.
- Kris Capps email@example.com
“We’ve lined up practices with the Ice Dogs, the Nanooks, power skating with Lisa Kriley and a special session with local legend Wayne Sawchuk,” said Warren Moore, who coached and played on the team that traveled to Fanano last October. “We’re confident they will go back home as an improved team.”