- Taxi driver airlifted to Anchorage after an alleged brutal attack
- Man charged with theft, burglary
- City Council approves online sales tax
- Local man faces felony charges for drugs and DUI
- Governor ‘packs’ for Wounded Warrior veterans in Kodiak
- Man faces felony charges for drug dealing
- Payments for 2016 pink salmon fishery disaster delayed
- Bowe murder trial postponed for a third time
- City looks at fire station sites
- Byron Pierce
- Alistair Gardiner, firstname.lastname@example.org
“What you can see, as you’re going through the assembly line, is each aircraft actually had (a label for) where it was going. There were several, as we were going through this assembly line, that were destined for Eielson.”
- Kyrie Long, email@example.com
The two-night series premiere of “Alaska PD” begins with the first episode at 6 p.m. Jan. 1 and continues with the second episode the following day at 5 p.m. The television show will run on the A&E network and follows law enforcement officers in Fairbanks, Kodiak, Kotzebue and Petersburg.
- Erin McGroarty, firstname.lastname@example.org
“As recently reported, overcrowding is not unique to FCC — our entire correctional system statewide is operating at 97% maximum capacity,” wrote FCC spokeswoman Sarah Gallagher in a Tuesday email to the Daily News-Miner.