- Bears breaking into unlocked vehicles
- Larsen Bay man dies in ATV accident
- Kodiak man charged with vehicle theft
- High-speed chase in Kodiak
- Parks department pitches $1.8M improvements to ice rink
- Fire station pre-design phase has begun
- Locally caught salmon to be on school lunch menu
- Wells convicted of murder
- Low turnout in municipal elections
- City Council discusses reasons for annexation
- By Kyrie Long, firstname.lastname@example.org
Public comment is open on the proposed changes to English/language arts and social studies, which were posted for review Friday on the district’s website. Career technical education courses, meanwhile, are still in discussions.
- Kyrie Long email@example.com
Booths filled with T-shirts, jewelry and pamphlets were set up on the upper floor, while circular tables filled the floor space below with room for people to sit and watch the stage.