As featured on
Alaska Department of Fish and Game Commissioner Doug Vincent-Lang has denied a request for an emergency order to close an area adjacent to Denali National Park to the taking of wolves by hunting or trapping.
- NAVIGATING WOODY: The Hasenstabs win inaugural adventure race
- Record-breaking heat and dry spell hit The Rock
- ADQ processors, Coast Guard and Seashare send 24,000 pounds of halibut to villages
- Local man arrested for burglary and theft
- Warm waters across Alaska cause salmon die-offs
- Kodiak man charged with felony
- Alutiiq Museum receives a surprise $5,000 donation
- Thomas Allen Kjera
- Fairbanks man charged in connection with woman's death
- Wanted: Candidates for municipal elections
- Erin McGroarty, email@example.com
Gov. Mike Dunleavy is set to sign House Bill 2001, the Legislature’s attempt to restore about 80% of the governor’s more than $444 million in operating budget vetoes, today. But it remains unknown how many of the governor’s 182 original line-item vetoes he plans to maintain.