- Fisherman arrested for assault in barroom brawl
- OBITUARY: Alexis Chichenoff Jr.
- Kodiak reports 60th COVID-19 case, 18 still active on the island
- Downtown bar brawler faces more charges
- Kodiak reports 59th positive COVID-19 case
- Anchorage remains COVID-19 hot spot
- Bear country: Bear encounters on Near Island stand out among recent sightings in Kodiak
- Trident considered for aquatic farm lease
- Tugidak tragedy is reminder of island’s mystique
- Kodiak teachers prep for school reopening
- By Amanda Bohman, email@example.com
This new grant will pay for phase II. The end result is to create more space for work bays, warm storage, staff areas and a natural gas storage and distribution facility, according to a description by David Bredlie, borough public works director.
- Theresa Braine, New York Daily News
“Nootkatone is responsible for the characteristic smell and taste of grapefruit and is widely used in the fragrance industry to make perfumes and colognes,” the EPA said. “It is found in minute quantities in Alaska yellow cedar trees and grapefruit skin.”
- By Erin McGroarty, firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday's resident case report included one new case in a resident of the Fairbanks North Star Borough.