Garrett Wright, 28, was issued a citation by the Alaska Wildlife Troopers, Kodiak Post, at the Buskin River on Thursday. Wright was cited for failure to release a snagged sockeye salmon that was hooked somewhere other than the mouth. Bail was set at $140.
- Kirk Elliot McCormick
- Purse thief faces 11 felony count
- SHIRLEY JEAN JONES
- Borough proposes first mill rate hike since 2012
- Bakery spreads love in Kodiak, one loaf at a time
- Virus fears could mean fewer cruise ship stops at Kodiak
- Kodiak fishing vessel takes on water
- The world of essential oils
- City OK’s 25-year lease to Island Air
- Shakesbears crowned state champions
- Erin McGroarty, email@example.com
“There’s a number of areas that we can seize the initiative on,” Sullivan said. “The fascination, interest and money that’s going into everything Arctic; to me, we should be it. The interest on this topic is just going through the roof, whether it’s on science or on climate change or other areas.”
- Amanda Bohman, firstname.lastname@example.org
The vision is to build the sister facilities at the site of the vacant and condemned Polaris Building and on a city block to the east.