• A charge of fourth-degree misconduct involving a controlled substance against Loren Delacruz, 22, was dismissed Feb. 15.
• A charge of fourth-degree assault against Byron Kashevarof, 29, was dismissed Feb. 15.
• Charges of fourth-degree assault and fourth-degree criminal mischief against Tyrone Walker, 36, were dismissed on Feb. 20.
• A charge of fourth-degree misconduct involving a controlled substance against Jeremy Smith, 30, was dismissed Feb. 27.
• Charges of second-degree theft and third-degree criminal mischief against Lyssa Olsen, 43, were dismissed Feb. 28.
Byron Kashevarof, 29, was found guilty of fourth-degree assault and was sentenced to 90 days in jail (80 days suspended). He was also fined $2,000 ($1,500 suspended). Kashevarof will be on probation for two years.
Attempted terroristic threatening
Kenneth Bowles, 34, pleaded guilty to second-degree attempted terroristic threatening. He was sentenced to 210 days in jail (180 days suspended) and a $1,000 fine ($1,000 suspended). Bowles will receive credit for time served, and will be on probation for three years.