• One count of forgery in the second degree and one count of theft in the second degree against Rashel S. White, 41, were dismissed.
• Two counts of misconduct involving a controlled substance against Richard L. Brown, 47, were dismissed.
• One count of assault in the fourth degree against Diosdado V. Pena, 47, was dismissed.
• Two counts of theft in the second degree against James R. Hemingway, 57, were dismissed.
• One count of criminal mischief II against Julian Villanueva, 62, was dismissed.
• One count of misconduct involving weapons in the third degree and one count of misconduct involving weapons in the fourth degree against John F. Walters, 56, were dismissed.
• One count of public possession of intoxicating liquor against Jose A. Velasco, 45, was dismissed.
• One count of no motor vehicle liability insurance and one count of controlled substance use against George Timpke Jr., 47, were dismissed.
Jose A. Velasco, 45, was sentenced to jail 30 days for violating conditions of release.
George G. Timpke Jr., 47, was sentenced to jail 180 days, 180 suspended, for reckless endangerment. He is on probation two years.
Josias Luna, 32, was found not guilty of possession of a controlled substance.
Matthew A. Stutes, 35, was sentenced to 90 days jail, 65 suspended, and fined $1,000 with $500 suspended for reckless driving. His license is revoked 30 days and he is on probation two years.
Matthew A. Stutes, 35, was fined $300 for negligent driving.
No auto insurance
Wesley W. Brown, 22, was fined $500 for failure to carry proof of auto insurance.
Drinking in public
Benjamin A. Bailey, 34, was sentenced to five days jail and fined $250 for consuming an intoxicating liquor in or upon a public place.
Jenny M. Roque, 30, was fined $250 for theft IV. She is on probation one year and must complete 40 hours community service.
Jose A. Velasco, 45, was sentenced to jail 30 days for criminal trespass II.