Possession, control or consumption of alcohol by person under age 21
• Larry A. Shugak, 19, fined $600 with $400 suspended. Ordered to alcohol education and counseling. On probation until March 18, 2012.
Undersized tanner crab, male less than minimum size
• North Pacific Seafoods fined #3,000 with $1,000 suspended. Fair market value of fish taken forfeited to state, $13,068. On probation one year.
Harassment in the second
• Donna Dinnocenzo, 53, ordered to domestic violence/anger management/mental health assessment. On probation one year.
Assault in the fourth degree
• Thomas Johnson Jr., 30, sentenced to jail 360 days, 330 days suspended. Fined $2,500 with $1,000 suspended. Ordered to alcohol/substance abuse screening and domestic violence/anger management/mental health assessment. On probation five years.
Minor in possession or consumption of alcohol
• Female, 17, fined $200. Ordered to alcohol education and counseling.
Felony DUI, 2 + priors
• Richard L. Ketchum, 37, sentenced to incarceration 48 months with 24 months suspended. Fined $10,000. Driver’s license permanently revoked. Vehicles forfeit. On probation seven years.