• Charges of first-degree vehicle theft, second-degree assault and third-degree criminal mischief against Joey Handsaker, 38, were dismissed July 30.
• A charge of fourth-degree assault against Ryan Higby, 30, was dismissed July 31.
• A charge of driving with a suspended license against Larry Goss, 51, was dismissed Aug. 29.
• Joey Handsaker, 38, was sentenced to five years in jail (2 years suspended) and a $5,000 fine ($3,000 suspended) after pleading guilty to third-degree assault July 30. Handsaker will be required to pay restitution to Thomas Brand and will be on probation for five years.
• Ryan Higby, 30, was sentenced to 36 months in jail (32 months suspended) and a $5,000 fine ($5,000 suspended) after pleading guilty July 31 to third-degree assault. Higby will be on probation for five years.
Ronnette Alexanderoff, 38, was sentenced to 120 days in jail (90 days suspended) after pleading guilty to fourth-degree assault on Aug. 29. Alexanderoff must undergo alcohol abuse and mental health screening and will be on probation for three years.
Josericardo Loza, 31, was sentenced to 45 days in jail (42 days suspended) and a $3,000 fine ($1,500 suspended) after being convicted Aug. 13 of driving under the influence. Loza’s drivers license was suspended for 90 days, he will be required to use an ignition interlock for six months, and he must undergo alcohol abuse screening. Loza will be on probation for two years.