Loniel Viloria pleaded guilty to misconduct involving a controlled substance in the fourth degree. Viloria was sentenced to 110 days in jail.
- Philip E. Ferris Sr.
- Kodiak man charged with three felonies for theft and burglary
- Courtney Cupp
- Kodiak man charged with burglary and theft
- Jody Lynn Helms
- Navy to open ship for tours
- Dog dies after being attacked by bear
- Man charged for alleged assault of pregnant girlfriend
- Rodney Bruce Guinn
- SEA STORIES: Lost in the Arctic: The Franklin Expedition
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.