Wednesday, July 13
• At 3:28 a.m. an officer was on Mill Bay Road to check a potential violation of conditions of release. All OK.
• At 8:19 a.m. a phone call was received about subject removal on West Rezanof Drive. A male was advised against camping there.
• At 9 a.m. a 911 call was received about a suspicious vehicle on Benny Benson Drive. Left on request.
• At 9:04 a.m. a phone call was received about a loose dog on Mill Bay Road. Gone on arrival.
• At 2:52 p.m., a phone call was received and police assisted in apprehending a subject who escaped from the hospital on West Rezanof Drive.