Thursday, March 8
• At 12:14 a.m. a phone call was received requesting an officer pick up suspected drug paraphernalia from a male on East Rezanof Drive; done.
• At 8:44 a.m. an officer removed debris from roadway at Cutoff Road and Rezanof Drive.
• At 10:22 a.m. a phone call was received reporting two subjects won’t leave the residence on Selief Lane; all quiet when officer arrived.
• 10:29 a.m. a phone call was received from a female reporting her vehicle was stolen on Mission Road; she found it and all is OK.
• At 12:13 p.m. a phone call was received and a vehicle was cited for parking against traffic on Larch Street.
• At 12:45 p.m. a phone call was received from a female reporting her neighbor lets her dog run everywhere and it’s chasing small children on Selief Lane. Owner took control of dog and was given a warning.