Monday, March 19
• At 8:34 a.m. a 911 call was received reporting a loose dog on Selief Lane; gone on arrival.
• At 10:40 a.m. a phone call was received reporting receiving a counterfeit $20 bill on Marine Way.
• At 11:37 a.m. a driver on Mill Bay Road had no proof of insurance; brought it to KPD same day.
• At 12:06 p.m. an abandoned vehicle on Mission Road was red-tagged.
• At 12:58 p.m. an abandoned vehicle on Mill Bay Road was red-tagged and marked for 24-hour removal.
• At 2:20 p.m. a phone call was received about possible fraud by wire on Mission Road.
• At 7:05 p.m. a phone call was received reporting a male passed out on the floor on Mill Bay Road; officer took subject to hospital. He was cleared and went home.
• At 9:16 p.m. a phone call was received reporting a dead deer in the roadway on Hillside Drive; officer disposed of it.
• At 9:59 p.m. an officer found an open gate on Pillar Mountain Road; employee working.
Tuesday, March 20
• At 8:07 a.m. a female was cited for no proof of insurance on Larch Street.
• At 10:29 a.m. there was a loose dog on Larch Street. Unable to catch dog.
• At 10:32 a.m. a phone call was received from an out-of-state daughter saying her father in Kodiak won’t answer his phone and she is worried. Officer checked. His phone was off the hook, all OK.
• At 12:02 p.m. a phone call was received about a loose dog on Larch Street. Gone on arrival.