KPD Logo


Sunday, March 17

At 12:58 a.m., a 911 caller reported five men were fighting. All were gone when officers arrived.

At 1:17 a.m., a woman passed a field sobriety test, but agreed to get a designated driver for the rest of her drive.

At 1:40 a.m., an officer was on foot patrol on Marine Way.

At 1:50 a.m., a man was arrested for two counts of third-degree assault, two counts of weapons misconduct and fourth-degree criminal mischief.

At 2:35 a.m., a 911 caller reported someone had left vehicle lights on. Patrol was advised.

At 2:51 a.m., a taxi driver claimed a man did not want to pay for his fare. The man paid his fare when an officer told him to.

At 3:37 a.m., a 911 caller reported he was assaulted by a woman. When officers arrived, the caller said he wanted to drop the complaint, as it was a misunderstanding.

At 5:32 a.m., a caller requested assistance removing a person. It was a civil issue.

At 4:10 p.m., a caller reported her cell phone was stolen.

At 4:26 p.m., a caller reported a dog was abandoned on a porch.

Monday, March 18

At 1:33 a.m., an officer was on foot patrol on Marine Way.

At 4:07 a.m., a 911 caller reported hearing racing vehicles. Officers were unable to find the vehicles.

At 4:27 a.m., an officer was on foot patrol on Mill Bay Road.

At 9:10 a.m., a caller reported a vehicle passed a school bus while a student was getting on. Officers found the vehicle and gave the driver a warning.

At 11:47 a.m., a caller reported intoxicated people on Mission Road. They left when an officer asked.

At 1:37 p.m., a caller reported a dog had been left outside all morning without any shelter from the cold and wind. She called before officers arrived to report that it was let inside.

At 1:54 p.m., a woman reported she accidentally picked up the wrong phone over the weekend. Officers picked it up and notified the owner.

At 3:21 p.m., a caller reported cash and a cell phone were stolen. It is under investigation.

At 7:11 p.m., a caller reported kids were daring each other to walk on what’s left of the ice on the lake. They were gone when an officer arrived.

At 8:03 p.m., a caller reported seeing a man getting into vehicles in the parking lot. Officers found the man who denied ever going into the vehicles.

At 10:12 p.m., an officer was on foot patrol on Marine Way.

At 10:13 p.m., a caller reported receiving harassing communications. It was a civil issue.

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.