• At approximately 3:22 a.m., Alaska State Troopers received a report from a complainant stating that there was a bang on her door and headlights in her driveway in Kodiak. The complainant was not expecting anyone that late at night. AST responded and the complainant stated that everything was okay. No vehicles or subjects were observed in the area.
• At approximately 7:44 p.m., AST received a report of five trucks full of intoxicated individuals who were trespassing on Leisnoi land. AST responded and individuals were given one-year trespass advisements.
• At approximately 6:23 p.m., Kodiak Police Department received a 911 hang-up call about an unconscious individual. Alaska State Troopers and Emergency Medical Services responded, and transported the individual to a medical facility.
• At approximately 1:29 p.m., Alaska State Troopers received a report of a missing hiker on Sharatin Mountain. Investigation ongoing.
• At approximately 2:40 p.m., the Kodiak Police Department received a 911 hang-up call. Alaska Wildlife Troopers and Alaska State Troopers responded to call of a domestic disturbance. The investigation is ongoing.
• At approximately 4:04 a.m., Kodiak Police Department reported an assault. The complainant was transported to a medical facility and held on a title 47. Upon investigation it was revealed that the complainant was the main aggressor. Charges will be forwarded to the Department of Juvenile Justice on 15-year-old HT.
• At 6:41 a.m., Alaska State Troopers received a report regarding a deceased person involving a self-inflicted gunshot wound. Investigation ongoing.
• At approximately 7:04 a.m., Alaska State Trooper presence was requested in Kodiak. Investigation ongoing.
• At approximately 12:05 a.m., Alaska State Troopers received a call requesting a trooper respond in Kodiak. Investigation ongoing.
• At approximately 11:20 a.m., Alaska State Troopers received a report of damage to an individual's property in Kodiak. Investigation ongoing.
• At approximately 9:39 p.m., Alaska State Troopers received a report from a complainant reporting that they were receiving unwanted communications from an unknown number in Kodiak.
• At approximately 9:13 a.m., Alaska State Troopers was notified of a potential suspicious package in Kodiak. The search revealed nothing of significance.
• At approximately 6:09 p.m., Alaska State Troopers received a report regarding a male abusing a dog in Kodiak. AST responded. Investigation ongoing.
• At approximately 4:23 p.m., Alaska State Troopers received a report of a 17-year-old boy who had run away from home in Kodiak. He was last seen on a green BMX-style bike, wearing a red and black button-up jacket with jeans, gray shoes and a gray hat. The individual did not have a cell phone with him. He was reported to have mental and medical issues. Investigation ongoing.
• At approximately 5:58 p.m., AST transported one prisoner from Kodiak airport to Kodiak Jail.
• At approximately 8:35 a.m., Alaska State Troopers received notification from the Kodiak Jail that Alexis Seckel, 26, had violated her conditions of release. AST obtained all relevant information and forwarded a charge of VCOR to the Department of Administrative Orders for prosecution.
• Garrett Wright, 30, was issued a citation by the Alaska Wildlife Troopers, Kodiak Post, for failure to release two snagged silver salmon. Bail is set at $160.00 in the Kodiak Courts.
• At 6:16 p.m., Alaska State Troopers received a report of a sexual assault in Kodiak. Through the execution of search warrants and investigation, AST arrested Arnel Butler, 28, for multiple counts of sexual assault in the first degree, second degree and third degree. Arnel was transported to the Kodiak Jail pending arraignment. Alcohol was involved.
• At approximately 9:10 a.m., an individual came to the Kodiak Alaska State Trooper Post to report that the person was being harassed. AST advised the complainant of their options.
• At approximately 9:50 p.m., Alaska State Troopers received a 911 call reporting that a domestic violence-related assault was occurring. AST and the Kodiak Police Department responded. An arrest warrant was issued for Kurt Malutin, 32, of Kodiak, for assault in the third degree and interfering with a report of domestic violence.
• At approximately 9:42 a.m., Alaska State Troopers received a report of a disturbance.
• At approximately 12:46 p.m., Alaska State Troopers assisted an individual with their quarterly SOR verification.
• At approximately 6:07 p.m., Alaska State Troopers received a call from the Fairbanks Dispatch to transport a prisoner to Kodiak.
• At approximately 3:05 p.m., Alaska State Troopers assisted probation officers with making contact with an individual in Kodiak.
• At approximately 5:39 p.m., Alaska State Troopers received a report of damaged property in Kodiak.
• At approximately 1:30 p.m., Alaska State Troopers received a report of a possible theft and trespass in Kodiak. Investigation ongoing.