Alex Bill Shugak, 29, pleaded guilty to third-degree theft. He was sentenced to 360 days in jail with 340 days suspended, fined $5,000 with $4,500 suspended and placed on probation until Aug. 21, 2018. He must also pay restitution.
- Philip E. Ferris Sr.
- Kodiak man charged with three felonies for theft and burglary
- Courtney Cupp
- Kodiak man charged with burglary and theft
- Jody Lynn Helms
- Navy to open ship for tours
- Dog dies after being attacked by bear
- Man charged for alleged assault of pregnant girlfriend
- Rodney Bruce Guinn
- SEA STORIES: Lost in the Arctic: The Franklin Expedition