Kodiak’s handbell choir, Isle Bells, held “Spring Ring” concert on Sunday.
- Kodiak man arrested for sexual abuse of minor
- COVID an ‘associated cause’ in recent Kodiak death
- Kodiak to move into "red" status on Monday as COVID cases increase
- 3 COVID cases hospitalized
- Local man caught for stealing dogs
- Kodiak mulls move to high COVID alert status
- Local man charged with assault on police
- Kodiak reports new daily record of 36 COVID cases
- Conrad Albert Peterson
- Local man’s wilderness video reaches a million views
- Amanda Bohman, email@example.com
“(Dunleavy) is wasting everyone’s time and money arguing with boroughs and cities about who has what power,” Cook wrote in an email shared with the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner.
- Kris Capps, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tenth grader Amelia Williams, who is home schooling this year due to COVID-19, has turned her love of baking into a busy home business.
- Gary Black, email@example.com
“Despite continued faith that the financial status of Opera Fairbanks would improve over the last year, the decision was reached by the Board of Directors of Opera Fairbanks to permanently close down operations,” President Carol Wilbur wrote.