Kodiak High School students showcased their moves at the annual dance concert Saturday at the Gerald C. Wilson Auditorium. The dance team, the Filipino-American Youth Organization and the Kodiak B-Boys performed alongside students enrolled in dance classes at the high school. The 90-minute show was directed by Sarah Nugent, Rolyn Vergara and Hillary Kjera.
- SHIRLEY JEAN JONES
- Bakery spreads love in Kodiak, one loaf at a time
- Purse thief faces 11 felony count
- Borough proposes first mill rate hike since 2012
- Kirk Elliot McCormick
- Virus fears could mean fewer cruise ship stops at Kodiak
- Communities awarded grants to help solve housing issues
- Spaceport hosts DARPA Launch Challenge
- KHS cheerleading team welcomes 4 special education students
- Kodiak educator wins Alaska Ocean Leadership Award
- Kris Capps email@example.com
The Denali Borough School District will operate the school without funding from the state, which only provides funds for schools with 10 or more students.
- Amanda Bohman, firstname.lastname@example.org
Monthly budget reports that are provided to the Borough Assembly show borough reserves, known among leaders as the fund balance, changed from $21.5 million to $29 million from December 2019 to January 2020.
- Cheryl Upshaw, email@example.com
Foam swords, spandex and hand-sewn costumes flooded the Carlson Center on Saturday for Fairbanks’ first ever comic book convention.