Alaska State Troopers received a report of a stolen handgun on Sept. 28 around 10 p.m. The firearm, described as a Smith and Wesson .40 caliber M&P, was taken from a vehicle. Anyone with information about the stolen firearm is asked to contact the Kodiak AST post at 907-486-4121 or Kodiak Crime Stoppers.
• Calvin Webb, 47, and Steven Wald, 46, both of Kodiak, were each issued a citation by the Alaska Wildlife Troopers for failure to validate their deer harvest tickets. Bail was set at $170.
• Jose Cerda, 39, of Centralia, Washington, was issued a citation for retaining six pink salmon over the bag limit and for using a dip net for sport fishing. Bail was set at $220 and $120 respectively. The salmon were seized and donated to charity.
• Terry Smith, 32, of Kodiak, was issued a citation by the Alaska Wildlife Troopers for failure to release a snagged silver salmon. Bail was set at $140.
• Eric Zeimer, 55, of Kodiak, was issued a citation by the Alaska Wildlife Troopers for sport fishing without his sport fish license. Zeimer has 30 days to correct the citation otherwise bail will be set at $220.
• Charles Buell, 51, of Kodiak, was issued a citation for sport fishing without a sport fish license. Bail was set at $220.