Crewmember Matthew Carpenter power washes fish slime on the fishing vessel Fish Tail during a rainy Thursday afternoon. (Wes Hanna photo)
- Second bear shot at Selief dumpster
- Bear killed near Selief dumpster
- Kodiak woman charged after allegedly tampering with evidence
- Wells appeals life sentence for double murder
- Report finds sexual misconduct by St. Mary’s employee
- Strike authorization vote looms for hospital union
- Egdorf named 2019 Eric Lochman Memorial Big Buck Contest champion
- Teeing Off: George Lee was one of the good ones
- Oh, deer: Winter conditions pushing Sitka blacktail into residential areas
- Chadwick Holland Abell
- Amanda Bohman, firstname.lastname@example.org
Olson’s field of study involves small alpine mammals, such as marmots and pikas.
- Laura Stickells, email@example.com
Three twin-engined planes delivered 900 pounds of dog food, human food and supplies to the Eagle checkpoint on Saturday for the Yukon Quest 1,000 Mile International Sled Dog Race.