The 37th annual Stiles Clark Auction, organized by the Kodiak Coast Guard Spouses’ Association, raised $30,000, which will fund Santa to the Villages and grants for the Kodiak community.
- First all-woman Coast Guard HC-130J crew conducts mission in KodiakFirst all-woman Coast Guard HC-130J crew conducts mission in Kodiak
- Kodiak man charged with manslaughter after woman taken off life support
- Dunleavy revises interstate travel rule; visitors must be tested before entering
- George Bradford Lee
- Hiker dies in fall near Gates of the Arctic National Park
- Obituary: Carolyn Marie Thomas
- Kodiak man arrested for burglary and trespassing
- Firefighters dispatched to two fires in one day
- Business owners hope for boost from three-day sale
- PEACEFUL PROTEST
- By Dorothy Chomicz, email@example.com
While troopers were responding, they were advised that a second 911 caller said a man was at a neighbor’s house with a gun and people were screaming, according to a news release on the trooper website.
- Alistair Gardiner, firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated 5:39 p.m.: According to the Alaska Fire Servce, there were approximately 1,860 recorded lightning strikes throughout the state on Saturday and an additional 2,900 by 8 p.m. Sunday.
- Kyrie Long, email@example.com
The institute could be awarded up to $300 million over the course of five years. From that amount, UAF can receive up to $10 million annually.