Kodiak High School junior Brandy Berg competes in the Eskimo stick pull during a Kodiak Native Olympics team trial at the KHS gym Wednesday afternoon. For more photos, see the Back Page. (Derek Clarkston photo)
- GUTTED: Board of Fish votes to change Kodiak’s salmon fisheries
- Small earthquake rattles Interior Alaska
- Woman charged after a man was shot in home
- Trapper charged after using snared moose as bait for wolves
- Hospital offers new service to address chronic pain
- A tale of survival from the Scandies Rose
- Destin Z. Alexanderoff Maloney Friccero
- Life after loss for families of the Scandies Rose
- Former Fish and Game officials help islanders prepare for Board of Fisheries meetings
- UPDATED Suspects in attempted armed robbery apprehended in Anchorage
- Erin McGroarty firstname.lastname@example.org
“I will serve on the court of impeachment. It means I will take an oath to deliver impartial justice according to the constitution and the law. That is as serious as it sounds and I take that responsibility accordingly in a very, very serious manner,” Murkowski said in a video posted to her official Twitter account Wednesday evening.
- Dorothy Chomicz email@example.com
Eric Rustad, 39, was arrested at 6 p.m. today on three separate charges.
- Staff report firstname.lastname@example.org
The lawsuit is one in a series of cases surrounding the sulfolane contamination, the state Flint Hills Resources and Williams Alaska Petroleum.