School starts in the Kodiak Island Borough School District on Monday, and the district's new teachers were in Kodiak High School all this week for in-service training ahead of their first day in their new classrooms.
- GUTTED: Board of Fish votes to change Kodiak’s salmon fisheries
- Report finds sexual misconduct by St. Mary’s employee
- Woman charged after a man was shot in home
- Small earthquake rattles Interior Alaska
- Boyfriend arrested on murder charge in death of Kristen Huntington
- Wells appeals life sentence for double murder
- New report spells additional cuts to marine highway system
- BIA seeks Alaska Native Vietnam-era veterans eligible for land plots
- Trapper charged after using snared moose as bait for wolves
- Destin Z. Alexanderoff Maloney Friccero
- Kyrie Long email@example.com
According to Brown, the tax puts all other North Pole restaurants and retailers at a competitive disadvantage when people can shop in Fairbanks where there is more choice and no sales tax.
- Erin McGroarty firstname.lastname@example.org
“I like to do a lot of things I’m not very good at. I like to fish and hunt every year. I really like to golf, not the perfect state for it,” Talerico said. “I play guitar, I like to play music. I’m not what you’d call a good guitar player but I’m enthusiastic.”