Trey Curtis, 22, pleaded guilty to driving under the influence. He was sentenced to 60 days jail with 57 suspended and fined $1,500. His driver’s license is revoked for 90 days and he must use an ignition interlock device. He is on probation two years.
- OBI Seafoods confirms 37 employees have tested positive at Alitak facility since July 28
- Bear spray, cell phone credited with saving trail runner’s life
- Tim “Gaper” Geer
- Kodiak aims to open schools at ‘green’ level
- Bear attack on Pillar Mountain sends man to hospital
- Man caught driving ATV while under the influence
- Pinks dominate Kodiak’s 2020 salmon harvest
- Saltery River closed to sockeye sport fishing
- Rounsaville goes for wild ride
- Anchorage remains COVID-19 hot spot
- By Erin McGroarty firstname.lastname@example.org
Three candidates will compete in the Democratic primary this month for a chance to unseat Alaska Republican Sen. Dan Sullivan in November.
- Julie Stricker, email@example.com
Ruthy Hebard, the former West Valley High School and Oregon Ducks basketball standout, will be talking to the Daily News-Miner regularly as the WNBA season progresses. Read about her life in the league each Sunday.